Friday, April 16, 2010

Women's Psychology in choosing a husband

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5-9pSyTiM_U/S8hAOfN2Y_I/AAAAAAAAJns/PImS4XN33DE/s1600/women+psychology.jpg Women's Psychology in choosing a husband. I am 26 years old, and how all the girls, I want to get married. About marriage, I thought a few years ago, when my life takes a permanent man. We have a relationship with him, who can be called permanent, as we meet every week, and free, because we do not live together, and in no way trying to restrict each other. I like all happy, but when I think of him as a husband, somehow I think that this role - not for him. He is 30 years-Th. He earns very little, especially to nothing sought, its all happy and he likes the way there. I was scared! But he has - a great character, he - my best friend, and in sex with me very well. When I imagine us in everyday life, presenting it to the internal qualities (nature), it seems to me that we could be a great family, if not his laziness at work, and for all where you want to use one's wits. Can I have a child from such a man? Here the question. It is possible, but is there any guarantee that a child for him will not be an impossible burden of material? In general, perhaps I myself twisting, but as a husband he does not suit me ...

There is another option. This man was older than me by 10 years. He - this is the man: raising money, he had a good car, own apartment, he is constantly busy and never idle. And for about half a year showing the increased interest to me. I love it, sometimes we had dinner together, often talking about interesting things. Yes - it is a wonderful companion to me with it - interesting. Unlike my constant guy, our meeting with him very rich, that is, with him I feel I do not spend time in vain. And all would be good, but he has a one big minus. This negative - his understanding of himself as the Chief and the only right one. That is, when I was with him, I feel like a schoolgirl, sometimes he starts to teach me life, in general, to say all that to me quite interested in listening. Because I'm not a baby and my life, I long to formulate a clear view! I am by nature too - not oil. And he kept trying to put a psychologically me by myself. That is I do not like, so I'm still with him not giving up any serious relationship. But when I imagine him as a husband, I understand that he - well married. Secured and stable man with no wind in the head. And it is very important to me. But on the other hand, if he now leads with me act as my lord, I am sure, marriage is worse, and could turn to my aggression towards him ...

I do not know what to do, that is, I, in principle, will not hurry. I have time to think, I even have time to start a new relationship with someone in third. Each of them I like very much, but if this were to put them both together - it would be exactly what I need! I realize that ideal man in my life does not happen, but something here does not wish to marry someone who fits you is only half ...
Get Informer means To Get Informed on All Information Here. Fun, Songs, Videos, Latest Pictures, Google Ad sense, Urdu SMS, Poetry, Cricket and More. Just Keep Visiting For more Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment