Monday, April 25, 2011

Demi Lovato: I Have Bipolar Disorder News



Demi Lovato recently revealed in Seventeen magazine that she entered rehab due to eating disorders. Now she’s telling People that she has bipolar disorder. If you haven’t been keeping score in addition to being bipolar Demi has been battling anorexia, bulimia and cutting. Yep, this girl has more than enough issues to start a subscription service.
“I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar,” Lovato told PEOPLE in a candid interview that took place last month in her L.A.-area home.
“Looking back it makes sense,” she says of her diagnosis. “There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I’d be up until 5:30 in the morning.”
Hmm, writing multiple bad songs and staying up to the early morning doesn’t seem so manic, at least she wasn’t ordering suitcases of cocaine and beating the hell out of hookers like Charlie Sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment