Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Megan Fox Looks Cute in Nylon Magazine

 Actress Megan Fox is featured on the cover and in the pages of Nylon magazine. My favorite thing about Megan is her ability to look hot because the Lord knows she can not act. Or if she can, she has yet to prove it. Megan Fox makes for great magazine material, but she’s no big box office draw. With that said, Megan looks cute in these pictures.


If the publishers can continue putting hot women all over the magazine then I may have to renew my Nylon subscription. Of course, In my humble opinion, I think it would help if they used female celebrities that women like. Sure, guys like Megan Fox, but most women I know hate her. And that’s probably because their men are drooling all over her banging body, magazine photos, and movies.






Get Informer means To Get Informed on All Information Here. Fun, Songs, Videos, Latest Pictures, Google Ad sense, Urdu SMS, Poetry, Cricket and More. Just Keep Visiting For more Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment