Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Megan Fox, the Transformers Beauty

 Megan Fox talks about why women hate her. Megan Fox, the Transformers hottie thinks her hotness has something to do with it, you think?? Oh, and her being a natural guy magnet probably doesn’t help neither..


more gorgeous photos of Megan below..

“I come across as confident and [women] assume that means that I think I’m hot shit. And that makes them feel bad about themselves and so they hate me.” – via Entertainment Weekly June 2009


“I go to the set thinking I’m not going to have any female friends, because that’s the reality of the business. From what I’ve experienced, women aren’t good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you.” – via Maxim magazine, July 2007


That’s always a tradeoff, Megan. No worries we love you just the way you are.

Don’t forget to catch Megan Fox in Jennifer’s Body which opens in theaters on September 18th




Get Informer means To Get Informed on All Information Here. Fun, Songs, Videos, Latest Pictures, Google Ad sense, Urdu SMS, Poetry, Cricket and More. Just Keep Visiting For more Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment